Find your perfect home right here!
SELLING YOUR HOME
- Home Evaluation
- Pricing your Home
- Getting your Home Ready
- Marketing your Home
- Consider the Costs of Selling
- Negotiating & Completion
The first step when selling your home is for us to complete a walk through of your property and familiarize ourselves with its features. During your home evaluation, we will point out any possible improvements or staging tips that will improve its salability. Paula and her team work closely with Allison Cassar from Clean Slate Concepts to prepare homes for showing to potential buyers. Together, Paula, her team, and Allison will ensure that your home shows well and is appealing to any potential buyer.
Paula and her team are experienced professionals who can provide valuable guidance on preparing your home for sale. Getting your home ready and making it attractive to potential buyers is crucial in the real estate process. Paula’s suggestions will make your home more attractive to potential buyers and will help you sell your home quickly and for the best price.
PRICING YOUR HOME
Pricing your home properly from the start will ensure your home sells quickly and for the best price. While enthusiastic and focused marketing is essential to your home sale, your listing price will be the strongest factor in determining how quickly and for how much your home sells.
Paula will help price your home by comparing your home to similar properties in your area and applying her thorough understanding of local market conditions. Along with her knowledge and experience, Paula’s strategies for managing multiple offers guarantees you to receive the best price for your home.
GETTING YOUR HOME READY TO SELL
The next step is to get your home ready to sell. In addition to following the suggestions Paula made during the home evaluation, you may need to get your home ready to sell by:
- Decluttering and re-arranging: Throw out, sell, or donate items you no longer use, and clean and organize everything that remains. This will make your home seem more spacious. If necessary, consider putting unnecessary furniture or personal effects into storage.
- Give your home a thorough cleaning. Wash your windows, tackle dusty cobwebs, and scrub floors, appliances, and bathrooms. In addition to brightening up your home and making it more attractive, thoroughly cleaning your home will make it easier to keep things tidy and in top condition so it’s always ready for a viewing.
- Complete any upgrades or minor repairs, such as fixing holes in walls, recaulking, or repainting.
- Tidy up your yard. Overgrown and unruly yards and gardens make your home less attractive, while a freshly cut lawn and seasonal flowers can lend your home valuable “curb appeal”.
MARKETING YOUR HOME
There are many details to consider when you put your home on the market, from taking professional photos and making sure your houselooks its finest to listing your home on the MLS system and hosting agent and public open houses. Paula will keep in contact with you through the entire selling process and will ensure that no detail is forgotten.
Paula will provide you with the best direction to get your house ready to sell. Her suggestions will make your home more attractive to potential buyers and will help you sell your home quickly and for the best price.
Selling homes since 1992, Paula using her expertise and unparalleled understanding of local market conditions to create a compelling marketing plan to sell your home.
CONSIDER THE COSTS
Sellers needs to be aquire and are expect to pay certain costs when they sell their home. Your net proceeds will be your final sale price minus these costs. These costs include but are not limited to:
- Your existing mortgage balance
- Associated mortgage penalties incurred for paying off your mortgage balance before your term ends.
- Real estate commission plus HST
- Legal fees and disbursements. Legal fees for home sales average approximately $850.
Please Note: All costs are approximate and must be verified by the buyer/seller. Additionally, there may further costs incurred when buying/selling a property.
NEGOTIATING & COMPLETING YOUR HOME SALE
When you receive an offer (or multiple offers) on your home, Paula's committment is to meticulously review and discuss each proposal with you. Paula will facilitate negotiations aiming to secure the highest price and the most favourable terms for the successful sale of your property. Your satisfaction and achieving optimal results are Paula's top priorities throughout this process.
When you choose to work with Paula and her team, she takes care of the final details allowing for a smooth completion of your home sale. From overseeing the buyer's financing to conducting the final walk-through of your home, Paula verifies that every detail is handled correctly. Your peace of mind is her priority, and you can trust your home sale will be seamless under Paula's expert guidance, free from any unexpected surprises.
Contact Paula for more information on selling your home.